M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A 16 y/o Carjacker, dog killer, gang member and all around thug takes one in the head by the victim who refused to be a victim.

I hate to see a 16 y/o kid go down like that, but this kid is a member of a violent juvenile gang that has been terrorizing Albuquerque over the last few months---He made his bed, and now he has to sleep in it--perhaps permanently.

News Story Here

Reactions: 11e40 and dwight55

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Darwin.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Most unfortunately, it seems he may recover.
Hopefully if he does, he is brain damaged enough to render him harmless to society.
I pray that his injuries do not make him a burden upon society, but I'd bet that We the Taxpayers pay his medical bills and disability for the rest of his life.
May it be short and uncomfortable.

·
Eye Master
4,169 Posts
You guys are so mean!

This poor kid has had a hard life, and I cannot believe that him carrying a gun to commit acts of violence should in any way count against the fact that he is a good boy who is just trying to find his place in society. Growing up is hard, and judging anyone by their struggles is just ... mean.

You guys are bullies!

WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE HILLARY ALONE?

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Poor misguided youth, attending technical school most likely...now sadly, his parents will have to sue the shooter, the city and anyone else who will gladly provide them with a settlement for their poor child's lost earnings and contributions to society.

Wait for it.

·
Registered
7,081 Posts
Poor misguided youth, attending technical school most likely...now sadly, his parents will have to sue the shooter, the city and anyone else who will gladly provide them with a settlement for their poor child's lost earnings and contributions to society.

Wait for it.
No No No, he was going to go to College and be a Rap star.

·
Registered
4,746 Posts
You guys are so mean!

This poor kid has had a hard life, and I cannot believe that him carrying a gun to commit acts of violence should in any way count against the fact that he is a good boy who is just trying to find his place in society. Growing up is hard, and judging anyone by their struggles is just ... mean.

You guys are bullies!

WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE HILLARY ALONE?
ShootingSight banned for expressing an irrational and sympathetic view point for the dirt bag.

GI6

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
If the kid is big and bad enough to go out and do gangsta stuff, you gotta accept the gangsta consequences, like getting popped in the melon by someone who can and does protect themselves.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
When you wear your pants down low and you drop a load after your buddy gets shot does the extra weight make your pants fall down when you are running away?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Reactions: Harleystoo

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
We had a similar situation earlier this year. The guy got shot in the head while jacking a car, got out of the hospital, and jacked another car. They don't learn.

I teach the Mozambique in my CCW classes. But it's hard to get two to the chest thru a car window when the head is about all that is exposed.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.