M14 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

I've been a 'gun nut' all my life, and that is really saying something as I believe that dirt was invented the year after I graduated high school.

Anyway, I thought myself reasonably knowledgeable until I found this forum. I've spent a few weeks now just reading . . and all I can really think of to say is: Thank you.

The depth and breadth of knowledge here, and the willingness to share that knowledge, is awe inspiring.GI8

I hope some day, some way, I will be able to contribute constructively. In the mean time, I'll just sit back and read and enjoy learning about my brand new SAI (std) M1A . . that I finally acquired after decades of wanting one.

Again, many thanks to all of you that have already taught me sooooo much about this fine rifle.FRG1

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. Congratulations on the new rifle and the fulfillment of you long held desire for one. You've been around for a while so grab a cup and jump right in and have fun.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Welcome aboard Rumbler. The forum can always use another no. Floridian. Hope you find everything your looking for here on the sight.

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, Rumbler, I think dirt was invented a couple of years after I graduated, I'm getting to old to remember. I know that you will enjoy the forums and being here with us, have fun.

-

·
Registered
520 Posts
Welcome aboard Rumbler! You'll find there is a "couple" of gunnuts on this forum. Have fun.....MCORPS1

Siefly
MC1

1 - 8 of 8 Posts