M14 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I bought this scope from a reputable M14 parts dealer online in 2012 and never used it other than for a few photo ops. As much as I like it, it is not cost effective to keep it sitting around any longer so I am offering it here for sale.

AN/PVS-2 + M14/M1A scope mount

From the '60s, shipped to Israel then refurbished and sent back to the USA as surplus. It uses a 4-cell AA battery pack that is included and can also be bought from whatacountry.com as well as some of the various replacement parts to keep the scope functioning. I turned it on and it works fine but this is sold as is.

I am asking what I paid for the scope and scope mount and offering free shipping to the CONUS via USPS:

$560.00

I accept paypal or money order/cashiers check. First "ill take it" followed by a private message gets it, thanks. Any questions, please feel free to ask. Item is cross-posted.

Rifle obviously NOT included:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks very cool! I think the "sold as is" part is what has kept this from selling. JMHO
Thanks for the heads-up. I have to put that disclaimer in there though because it is an old piece of 1960's electronic hardware and I am not an expert on night scopes. It works when turned on and shuts off when turned off, thats about the extent of my knowledge on this scope.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts