M14 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like top apologize for the episode that was caused this evening when I posted two of five pics received from preferredcustoms that were represented to me as being his (preferredcustoms
's) work. This was not my intentions as I liked the work and being new to the M-14 world wasn't aware of Karsten's or Whamo Camo's work.

·
Banned
237 Posts
Hey there is alot of this and that is best or who did this and that. I will be the 1st too admit Six has done some pretty awesome pattern that I wont even attempt. There are a hand full of serious painters out there and a whole bunch of Newbies that want to get started. Some freindly josting and some friction here and there from the old school guys.

But get this from the new kid on the block, Preffer Custom what ever.

"You can go @%&%@yourself if you think I have only done 3 stocks. You
are a total moron. So go head to head with me. Bring it on. I love
competition and grass patterns is not the only stocks I do or have
done. You need to take another look at what I posted and what other
pictures someone else posted before you slam me. Keep charging 140.00
for your stocks. I'll undercut that price big time just to piss you
off."

Or this that just came in,

"yeah remember my name when you are not selling stocks as much as me
down the road. you are a total "

I'd sure as heck want too deal with this nut case......Nice email.

Karsten

Expletive editted.....mod

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
No worries there TLDog ...

I doubt very seriously that this individual will be seen here posting any longer although there has been a lot of "behind the scenes" emails going on as Karsten has pointed out as receiving.

As I understand it a few others have been bombarded with emails from this individual and this too shall soon pass.

Time marches on .... ;)

Glad to have both of you posting ... :D

Six

·
Registered
371 Posts
I inquired for some pics from PC a few days ago,and yesterday afternoon before the episode happened i received 4 pics.....one of which is SIX's stock on the table.....i asked for samples of his work and thats what he sent.........BTW ...good to see you Karsten,welcome home again

RED DOT

·
Banned
296 Posts
Three Legged Dog,

You did nothing wrong, how were you to know?

Anyhow, welcome and I hope you find just the right camo stock.

As a side note. Watching that thread was like watching a car wreck in slow motion. I knew what was coming but couldn't do anything but stare. 8O :lol:

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
RED DOT said:
I inquired for some pics from PC a few days ago,and yesterday afternoon before the episode happened i received 4 pics.....one of which is SIX's stock on the table.....i asked for samples of his work and thats what he sent.
I heard ya sir ... There are others that have received emails with the same the same thing. Hopefully he will be exposed and dealt with accordingly at other boards for the identity thief that he is ...

We don't allow that here ... ;)

Six

·
Banned
237 Posts
You just gotta feel bad for a guy that keeps digging the hole deeper and deeper too get out of the original mess...What is that song buy Eric Clayton No Alibis I think.

Now the whole jest of thinks is that we are all pal's and black ball'd him as Six and myself are afraid of a little competition 8O

Humm, I guess I missed something as Six has back off and has plenty too do. I did 13 dozen stocks last year, a few odds and ends here and there and still found time too send 15 stock to the DMR's in Iraq.

I would hate too see Six's Gallery if all or even half his stocks were pictured. Mine would be a few pages larger as well if I posted them all and this guy is out swiping pic's and claiming they are his work.....Loser.

Heck of a way too break into a pretty devoted bunch that are more than slightly selective.

Be on the watch for some [email protected] addy as well.....Some guy wants a lot of info but is going with the PC guy as I wont give what he waits too know. His emails started about the time I posted after Six did last night.

Karsten

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.