M14 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are starting an ammo manufacturing business and the only thing we seem to need that we can’t find are buckets or pails. We need the 500 round buckets like Federal uses. Does anyone know the manufacturer or know where to get these buckets?
most places that sell buckets are 1 gallon minimum but I am needing something closer to 1.5 liter.

·
Premium Member
17,709 Posts
Welcome. Nice to hear you are starting up. Looking forward to your product.

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Try M&M Industries at theultimatepail.com They make buckets of all sizes for the pool chemical industry (what I'm in,) and I'll be they can come up with something for you.

Reactions: ammorenee

·
Registered
54 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
What about the buckets you get at Home Depot, etc?

Reactions: ammorenee

·
Registered
435 Posts
Uline is another great industrial supply place. They have tons of material handling products.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Interesting first post topic on a very subject focused forum, but always interested in new ammo suppliers. What calibers do you intend to make and how are you dealing with material shortages as a start-up?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Interesting first post topic on a very subject focused forum, but always interested in new ammo suppliers. What calibers do you intend to make and how are you dealing with material shortages as a start-up?
My husband had secured components, just had to pay a little more.
initially it will be 9mm and .223

·
Registered
553 Posts
We are starting an ammo manufacturing business and the only thing we seem to need that we can’t find are buckets or pails. We need the 500 round buckets like Federal uses. Does anyone know the manufacturer or know where to get these buckets?
most places that sell buckets are 1 gallon minimum but I am needing something closer to 1.5 liter.
I have seen many 5 gal buckets at Lowes or ****-depot. Paint over and add your logo???? Let US know if you will be selling primers too????

1 - 13 of 13 Posts