M14 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
W T S FTF in Houston TX. lots of nice clean brass most calibers. also lots of nice clean bullets for reloading. Northwest side of town. 281-734-5477 don't know how to do flics. prices will be cheap .05 per ea. case. if you buy all of it .02 per case, bullets will be at old price. just need to move it. also have m2 ball & 7.62x51 new condition.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just bought a used Ohio Ord. BAR in 06 and wondering is there any restrictions on reloading for it. I know you have to be careful when loading 06 for the Garand but did not know if it carry's over to the BAR. Any sugestions would be much appreciated. Thanks, Boomer out

·
Registered
448 Posts
Just bought a used Ohio Ord. BAR in 06 and wondering is there any restrictions on reloading for it. I know you have to be careful when loading 06 for the Garand but did not know if it carry's over to the BAR. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks, Boomer out
Do you have the manual for it?
Ohio Ordnance Works Model 1918 Instruction Manual (jpsdesign.com)

Stay within m2 ball specifications and you should be fine ---- PPU/HXP/LC 168g

·
Registered
8 Posts
No manual, just got the basic rifle. Has any one shot the BAR for group size. Just wondering what to expect. I will check out the manual. Thanks, Boomer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts