M14 Forum banner

Alphabet Training:

1K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  RonC 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Hi,
Wanna know how many ATF and FBI Agents give up their Pension and walked out the door after Ruby Ridge and WACO???

Yea, you guessed it!

Now, as we all know, they are trying to frame an Ex-President, they are afraid of!

If they think the American People trust them now, they would be mistaken!

#6 ·
Laura Loomer said it and I agree with her. The Federal Bureau of Investigations has become too corrupt. It is time to abolish it.

The F.B.I. resembles or is beginning to resemble the Gestapo and the K.G.B. now in my opinion. And the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms should have been abolished decades ago.

#7 ·
Laura Loomer said it and I agree with her. The Federal Bureau of Investigations has become too corrupt. It is time to abolish it.

The F.B.I. resembles or is beginning to resemble the Gestapo and the K.G.B. now in my opinion. And the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms should have been abolished decades ago.
Wasn't it always a tool? J. Edgar was quite the character...

#12 ·
So 1 ATF Agent resigned over this administrations woke policies. This could be interpreted that the rest stayed on to follow orders whether they are Constitutionally correct or not. Am I interpreting this correctly? If that is the case, it sounds to me like History repeating itself from Nazi Germany. A lot of Germans followed orders whether they were morally correct or not and it led to a tragic end for millions.
Our system is broken, no doubt, but what or who can correct it in its entirety? Does America have the stamina to withstand this type of change?
I don't know and I can't see 1 person taking it on for change.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.