M14 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aloha everyone brand new too the site ....just bought a Fulton armory NM m14 its been seven yrs in the making i own a lot of different weapons but finally saved up too buy the dream rifle.....after qualifying and serving with the rifle ive grown attached too it ..not too mention my dad served in the army with the m14 , vietnam 68-69 (mahalo dad for your service)..he said he was lucky too have another hawaiian boy passed it on too him as he was arriving in country as the other local boy was leaving vietnam ..dad says he preferred it over the m16 and so do I....so yes i do have a definite affection over the m14..im proud too have joined this forum as i feel that im amongst brothers who share my passion for the last TRUE BATTLE RIFLE !!!!

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome aboard from NorCal. Congratulations on finally getting your dream rifle. Looking forward to you joining in the forum with pics and range reports. Grab a cup and have fun.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Nothing says love like a picture of wood n steel.... congrats!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mahalo

mahalo for the welcome...feels good to be amongst people who understand the passion for the rifle....i could sit there and explain too my wife all night how much of a gamechanger this rifle is and she still wouldnt understand.......she looks at me with a blank expression everytime i sit there and admire the rifle .....

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Right on Bradduh!!

Wazzup Bradduh defendhawaii,

Welcome to our Forum. A lot to digest here so get your green bottle or favorite drink cause there is a multitude of information here.

If you get a chance, chime in and make your present know at the Hawaii Shooter Members List. There will be times when we get a range day at Kokohead or the other respective neighbor Island shooting ranges for all Hawaii members get together to meet and shoot the bull. Any up coming events will be posted there.GI2

http://m14forum.com/pacific-northwest/72758-hawaiian-shooters-member-list.html

By the way..........What city and Island you live?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
auryte!!!!

aloha bra ....good too know get some local bruddahs on here...it takes the comradary a little further...as for me i live on the big island south side in Ka'u...just starting too fine tune the m14 havent shot one or disassembled one in 7 yrs and never shot it with glass either it was always iron sights while i was serving.. thanks for the link too ill check into it right after posting this ...i was thinking of trying out some matches or getting involved with a club.....

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Hilo

Ah yes the Big Island.RNGR1

If you ever get a chance PM member beginner cause he lives in Hilo. I personally met him here in Oahu due to that hes a member of the Puuloa Rifle club and he had to qualify to go to Camp Perry in Ohio.

Puuloa Rifle & Pistol Club

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mahalo

right on lash .... mahalo for having me onboard ... really enjoy reading some of the topics specially those that get into detail about parts and specs..glad too know theirs other m14 entusiasts out there for awhile i tought i was the only one obsessed ...haha thats what my o' lady says too me ...still navigating through the site and learning but i must say GOOD JOB!!! aloha

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Aloha DefendHawaii!

Always glad to see another Hawaiian on board! Even though Hawaii is so small, we have not yet managed to get all the Hawaii guys together for a shoot and BBQ.

Let's leave it up to M1A06819 (Lester) the "organizer" to get it going.

Are you from Pahala or Naalehu? I love fishing Kawa bay and used to fish there lots!

Anyway, get that '14 barrel smoking and Welcome aboard!

Aloha,

Tom O.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Welcome Aboard!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.