M14 Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Welcome aboard! I spent a couple of years on Oahu at Kaneohe with the 3rd MAB. 85 - 86 time frame. Loved My time there.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Aloha Boomerpusher. Thanks for the welcome. Yeah, cost of living here is high, and climbing sky high. I just go word from my daughter that her husband's next assignment will be Guam-they're at Yokusuka now.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Thanks Blacktail8541, Yep, I live in Kaneohe town. Use the exchange & commissary for most of my requirements. Pyramid Rock was my primary surfing beach.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Thanks for the welcome from the 49th State Once-Ler & RamOneAlaska. I was TDY to Eielson AFB in support of CopeThunder for a couple of exercises. Had the chance to see Fairbanks, Denali, and Seward. Great times!

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
As you can see, my post count is low. It is because I do not have much to offer regarding M1A and M14 rifles. I have learned quite a bit, but haven’t had anything to contribute. I have spent a considerable amount of time on the forum. I would like to achieve the 50 post requirement to be able to access the PX/BX.

I currently own two M1A's. The first I picked up in 1992 from a seller who bought it new, but lost interest to the AR platform. The second is a SOCOM 16 CQB acquired from my LGS in 2018. I also own an M1 Garand, and an M1 Carbine.

·
Premium Member
20,399 Posts
Will be passing through your neighborhood on 7 Sept. Looks like a 2 hr layover waiting for a plane to Kauai.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts