M14 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... have been making me want to get to the range with my SVI, haven't shot it since last fall. She has a commander length barrel and slide on an officer's frame - all details hand picked. Took a long time for them to build (and that was several years ago), but Brandon Strayer was great to work with.

Carries nice and shoots Great!
DI5

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Very nice 1911!! What holster do you have in the pictures?

·
Banned
2,951 Posts
Glocks are great weapons. My old agency switched to the 22. I can shoot any pistol I have tried quite well, and as a former RM and RM instructor I have shot most on the market as our staff could carry whatever they wanted off duty with the exception of single action revolvers. However, for me none compare to the 1911(JMHO). In fact, I think I am due to obtain another!

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
SVI builds some seriously good looking pistols. Oh and they shoot even better. Yeah they cost an arm and a kidney but you only live once right? I should have bought one years ago. Now I can't afford one due to being responsible for my family....

·
Registered
856 Posts
I like those slim grips. That popular checkering pattern was even used on the Colt Combat Elite.
Nice weapon!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts