M14 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I picked up Hueygunner this morning and we headed up to the Albany Gun Show. Show was decent but the highlights of the day were meeting up with my buddies Jeff (Hueygunner) Bill Ricca and Tony Pucci from Orion7....all in all had a great day!

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Wow, Hawk,

Sounded like you guys had some fun!!! Very Cool! :lol:

How is Jeff doing? Must be good to go out and have fun with the guys!!! :lol:

OK, what did ya buy? You didn't come home empty handed did ya?

Tom O.

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jeff is doing well....Doc changed his meds and he feels like a million bucks. Naw didn't come home empty handed, but you wouldn't be impressed with what I did bring home. Book about military shotguns by Poyer and a rear sling swivel for a remington. See I knew ya wouldn't be impressed..... :roll:

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Don't sound all that bad to me .....

"A half a loaf of bread is better than no loaf at all" ..... :wink:

Six

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
BTW .....

Glad to hear that Jeff is doing so well ..... :wink:

Six

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well the Rem front sight did complete all the parts I needed to finish my USMC Rem M870 MK1 Trench Gun :D :D :D all that's left to do is to install everything and repark and it will be finished. I was speaking as far as M-14s go, noone would be impressed. 8)

·
Registered
39 Posts
870 trench gun

i am impressed. glad to see someone else taking an interest in the old military trench gun. i own a genuine 97 winchester with bayonet lug and an ithaca, both military. i dont do any serious shooting with either of them, just blow big holes in old throwaway doors and big pieces of sheetrock, they are a blast. let me know how your 870 turns out.

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When the 870 is finished I will post a pic in the shotgun forum. Ithaca's are hard to come by I understand.

·
Registered
337 Posts
guys:
hawk:
had a great time and spent more on junk than i really needed again.
being with hawk and bill and tony pucci made my day. the ride to and from albany was uneventful except for snow and what seemed like way too many state troopers i guess the gov needs to boost the states coffers.

the meds seem to be working a lot better not as tired and lethargic.
another great thing happened on monday after woirk the battery in my vw golf diesel went to heaven had to jump it with my viet pilot buddy jeff bulmers car. good thing he had cables that were heavy enough in his trunk now my cables are in the trunk. was able to drive home and my son gave me a new battery at his repair shop last night i think it could turn over a tractor trailer its bigger than the other he said it went to a mercedes diesel so he had to do a short mod to fit it. the cost of that baby was way more than i expected but i aint gettin stuck again its a crap feeling when its this cold outside. jeff

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Glad to see ya chime in here Jeff .....

Miss ya around here Brother ... Drop by more often and let me know how things are going for ya.

Need all the "gunners" we can get!

Was glad to hear that your feeling better and make sure ya stay that way! :wink:

Six

1 - 10 of 10 Posts