M14 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

Glad to be part of the forum, as I find tons of useful information here for toying around with my M1A Loaded. I just started reloading, and am specifically looking to find the best hunting round for hogs, and maybe deer. Sierra GK and Hornday Interlocks in 165 and 180 grain are what I'm loading now, in front of IMR 4064. Seems like the 41.5 grains I started with were the most accurate. The gun seems to like a slower bullet.

Thanks again,

Tex
TEXS

·
Administrator
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
18,611 Posts
Welcome aboard txgunslinger, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome aboard and have yourself a great week neighbor. Thank you for your service to our country, America is better off because of you.

DI5

·
Registered
8,481 Posts
Another Texan welcomes you check the reloading section for more detailsrd

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.