M14 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Ak Shop Pics .....

Now first of all before I begin posting these pics here I have to tell ya that my friend (who is a Class II Manufacturer) does not keep a very tidy shop but then when your knockin' out about 5-10 AKs a week ya dont really have much time to be very tidy .....

In any case this is just a very small portion of his building and whats considered "the back room" where all his builds take place ....

Six

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Trust me folks ...

It don't look like much but dreams come true from this place for many folks ...

One thing nice about it is that I can play here anytime I want .... :D

Six

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
BTW ...

The name of the business is the same (kinda sorta) as this wonderful forum right here ...

All one word ... THE FIRINGLINE :wink:

One of the corners in the store front ...
Six Out!

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The fun part is off to the side where the range is shootin full autos ..... :wink:

Six

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mike (the owner) is the only one in the United States that manufactures the US Made Milled Steel receiver for the AK47 dubbed the MLS-99 and turns out a super nice milled receiver made right here in the State of Missouri and his shop is just acroos the state line in Oklahoma .....

He has both the pressed and pinned versions for Chinese, Bulgarian and Romanian kits and then he has the threaded ones for Polish & Russian kits too. He builds a lot of the "Krink" versions as well.

Does all calibers: 7.62X39 ... 5.45X39 and does both the .223 and 5.56

I think sometimes he does these in his sleep ..... :wink:

Six

·
Registered
244 Posts
oven............

SixTGunner

I'm very curious about his vertical oven for baking the finishes.....looks very similar to what I've been thinking of building.........

Know any details about it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts