M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
L.A. Times reported that Airman Spencer Stone, the airman who along with his two buddies and a couple of other people who stopped the terrorist attack on a French train, was stabbed in the Sacramento nightclub district late last night/early this morning. Police reported that he was in stable condition. No other info was given out. -Lloyd BEERCHUG1

·
Registered
4,969 Posts
The news articles are all saying it's some popular nightclub lala destination but that area is a total craphole full of gang bangers, tweakers, and scumbags looking for trouble. Friend of mine was bouncing down there and got stabbed in the knee by an angry bar patron who then pulled out a gun and shot somebody else. It's a rough area and not where you want to be during the day and past midnight you better watch out.

I've actually been to that bar there were obvious transexuals there, guys were doing coke in the bathroom, crazy mexicans all spun out wanting to fight etc. Bet you won't read that in any of the news articles just that it is a "Historic Downtown Bar" lol.

·
Registered
432 Posts
My Grandmother would say in broken english...."You sleep with the dogs you get the flees". I for one do not frequent biker bars, Hip hop clubs (although they remind me of my 3 days in West Africa) or bars where its all male only and very friendly folks ..too friendly... as in Village people friendly. I have been caught in PUBS with my crazy Irish buds from time to time...jokes....fun...good looking lasses ......but Southern Ireland Pub.....Dublin.No God save the queen stuff please.

·
Registered
4,969 Posts
What was he doing there?
Being a stupid 20 year old guy. I used to go down there late at night when I was 20-22, right now they are talking about it's being "revitalized" by an "affordable housing project" and a methadone clinic so clearly it has gotten better since I was there..........

Example, here's one fine establishment that is on 21st and K (which is right near where the stabbing took place):

http://www.coremedicalclinic.com/about_us.html

And here is the bar where the fight happened:

http://www.faces.net/

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
After watching the video of the stabbing it looks to me like a gang thing.

My BS meter is going off anyways, a 20 year old Air Force guy is in a gay bar; either he's there looking for a fight or looking for love, either way it looks like the gang bangers (Mexican or black?) stabbed the white boy.

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
Really Rammac, did you read the article? If you did you would have known he was there with another male(buddy?) and 3 women....
Yes I did read the article, what's your point? I suspect that you've taken offense where none was intended but that's your problem not mine.

Gays in the military have always been a reality and I can remember a lot of friends that went to gay bars just to start a fight (and quite often they got their butts whipped pretty badly) so if my comment offends you I don't really care.

Reactions: electricnic

·
Registered
9,702 Posts
My Grandmother would say in broken english...."You sleep with the dogs you get the flees". I for one do not frequent biker bars, Hip hop clubs (although they remind me of my 3 days in West Africa) or bars where its all male only and very friendly folks ..too friendly... as in Village people friendly.
Places like the "Blue Oyster"?USN2

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
The suspects were described as "Asians". Unless they were Fillipinos, Catholics are out. Most other Christian demoninations have made little headway in Asia. The LARGEST Muslim nation in the world is INDONESIA (SE Asia). Any questions?
I was assuming they were either from a hispanic background or black for starters didn't read that the suspects were Asian. What's the difference in Asians and Hispanic? In the dark? Look about the same to me.

Questions? No. But trying to imply that they have to be a muslim? Seriously? You looked up religion in Sacramento? Who gives a damn about Indonesia.. This isn't Indonesia.

It's more than likely a random crime. Committed by a Christian or atheist over a stupid disagreement in a bar.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.