M14 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered three cases of Portugese .3-8 on 02/06/04. The transaction was very smooth. Total including shipping to Las Vegas was $488.50. Today, the BBT of Joy arrived. The ammo was packed in the wood crates inside cardboard boxes. That's lower profile. I like that. The ammo was 1979 manufacture. It's all tucked away now. I highly recommend AIM Surplus.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I do alot of business with AIM. Always been pleased. Just got their new mailer and it's loaded with good stuff as usual. I'll be ordering case of Port, and a case of ADI....

·
Registered
9,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I ordered four cases of Portugese .308 on 11/01/04. It arrived on 11/10/04. The transaction and service could not have been smoother. I highly recommend AIM Surplus. :D

·
Registered
180 Posts
Lazarus,
The South African is good ammo. I've shot quite a bit of it through my SA M-1A & it goes bang every time with zero malfunctions. A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you sir >:)

·
Registered
31 Posts
South African surplus form the late 70's/early 80's is excellent stuff.

Perhaps not as accurate in some rifle as the Aussie stuff is, but it's surefire and reliable. Try it and see how your rifle likes it.

The South Africans fought a war with Cuba in Angola with this stuff, and back then, the SADF didn't play around.

With the regime change, quality control on new ammo is sketchy, but the older stuff from this time period is excellent.

·
Registered
542 Posts
SA ammo

Been wondering that as well on the SA ammo. Cannot find a source on the Radway,and have read and searched ,ran acoss the SA ammo in the process.I like the look of the way it came in the battle pack and can.
Non corrosive,reloadable ,average accuraccey,?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.