M14 Forum banner

Afix Bayonets!

5018 Views 18 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  SDC454502
Show pictures of your rifles with Bayonet attached!

Here's mine:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
788 Posts
Awesome! I wish I could get a bayonet lug on my scout :)

· Registered
2,565 Posts
I guess I could duct tape one on but I think it would lose something. We share the same poor decision making by our politicians that NY has to endure. There is always hope.

· Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No one else has a bayonet for their rifle? Or are they just not supposed to show it because of their state?

· Registered
608 Posts
god a few will post up later on.

· Registered
214 Posts
I have one, I just don't affix it. It was test fit when "new" and checked out just fine, but I don't want to scratch the FH or lugs. The rifle is an all-USGI Springfield from the 80's...

Drive by bayonettings, brilliant!!!

· Registered
608 Posts
No one else has a bayonet for their rifle? Or are they just not supposed to show it because of their state?
LOL, i can't show what i might have, It is like your asking me to say "look i have 20 round magazines, but if i put them on a M-1 Garand its legal.RNGR1

i only have bayonets for my M1 Garand, a Lee Enfield, and a M1891/30. never bothered to find one for the 14, because a flash suppressor with a bayo lug is just as illegal as those 20 round magazines, thus why i don't even go near them, at gun shows.

· Registered
3,740 Posts
Mack - I love your spear-gun!

Gotta ask though - does shot ever hit the end of the bayonet?
(that is a shotgun, right?)

· Registered
1,081 Posts
It's a Chinese copy of the Winchester 1897 trench gun which uses the 1917 bayonet. I have never fired it with the bayonet attached but don't believe it to be a problem because they used the same bayonet on military shotguns during WWI, WWII and up until Viet Nam.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.