M14 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
here is what Fred Says about dealing with Fred

Latest from Fred's site I am not Fred please dont mistake an attempt to give info as me being affiliated with Fred. The info below is posted on Freds site.

We are currently running 14-21 days behind, so please be patient. Some items ship faster, like 25 m targets, shooting jackets (most sizes), and books. If you have a need for a faster shipment, like it's for a birthday, please advise and we'll try to get it out faster.

Things extra-slow (usually) in shipping: Presentation-grade Synthetic stocks, tiger-striped stocks, any stock where color or other attribute is requested which calls for hand-select. Sometimes these items ship fast, sometimes slow. Just be patient, and it will come.

However, your order will never ship if your credit card is maxed out, or you enter the number incorrectly. These two situations are responsible for most of the "where is my order?" inquiries. It is up to you to enter the correct number, and double-check it, and to make sure your account is up-to-date.

If your CC has been charged, and your item does not arrive in two weeks, definitely call or email, as it could have been sent and lost in transit. It's better to find out within 30 days, than to wait, as one fellow did, six months.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I had ordered stocks from Freds before . I was happy with shipping and what I recieved. I think its clear that there are "guidelines" as to how you deal with Freds and if its not followed then you dont get stocks from Freds. I was treated nicely and all questions answered politely when I called on the phone. I guess its just how you approach them with your inquiries. If I where you I would call or e-mail them to get the ball rolling. You should have gotten them by now. Hope this helps.........Ray

·
Registered
450 Posts
I have ordered twice, 1 stock and some other stuff each time. Each time I reeived my order in less than 2 weeks. You should check your card history, and see if it has been charged yet, then call, nicely!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I like Fred's and I have bought about a dozen stocks from him, it took two full months to receive the last order.

You will get your order.

Redleg has the shipping described right "slow as molasses in winter time."

·
Registered
31 Posts
I ordered my excellent Walnut stock on December 22nd. The credit card hit on the 23rd. I got the stock on January 12. I emailed twice just asking about delivery times and then called. When he answered, he said that he'd received my emails and the stock had just been shipped.

It was better than I expected and was like new. I simply oiled it up and assembled the rifle. It locked up perfectly and very tight, indeed. I'm a happy boy and would buy from him again.

Rome

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.