M14 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Site Admin
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, let me say thank you to tonyben for making the suggestion.

I have added a new Thank You system to the forum, to make it easy to "thank" someone for a post. As you're viewing a thread, when you hover your mouse over any given post, you'll see a link that says "Thanks" and it's your choice to click it, which will thank that person for their post.

As you're viewing a thread, you'll see in the upper right the total number of Thanks in the thread.

You can also unthank a post, and you cannot thank yourself lol

Enjoy!

·
Retired Admin
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
19,071 Posts
ThanksDI5

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Neat!

·
Registered
10,493 Posts
Unthanks, that cracks me up. Can I use that when I'm just being a froggy smart alec?

·
Registered
10,493 Posts
I wish I could come up with something funnier than Unthanks. I was thinking "No, Thanks" or "No Longer Thankful" but neither seemed to sound right lol
I like it.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
That just shows you what "tunnel vision" is. Took me a few minutes to see that way over in the right hand corner! GI1

·
Super Moderator
11,516 Posts
It doesnt' show up on my screen until I put my mouse over a comment, then it shows up, if I move my cursor over the comment above or below it, the thanks button disappears and shows up on the comment above or below

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.