M14 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it is a springfield m1a standard with less than 500 rounds down the tube. it has all SAI parts and a criterion barrel, it came with the original black stock and handguard, a nice tigerstripe wood stock, and a gi fiberglass stock from freds. the rifle was built in 2009 and shoots like a match rifle. i got it from a friend who lost his job for a decent deal at $1300.00 for all of it as he paid $1584.00 plus tax and call in just for the rifle. i think i got a great deal, here it is in the freds fiberglass in camo. all 4 are below in my signature. i am very happy!!!
bhk308

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
nice lookin rifle brother. do you know who installed the Criterion bbl, and is it chrome lined?

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Very nice. My first m1a came with some xtra stocks.Somehow they have become rifles. Sounds like a good deal to me.

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Man oh Man You are a Very Lucky Guy
Nice Looking Family

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it came from SAI with it

nice lookin rifle brother. do you know who installed the Criterion bbl, and is it chrome lined?
-
the rifle came new from SAI with the criterion barrel and the black plastic stock which i took off. don't know if it is chrome lined or not.
bhk308

·
Registered
927 Posts
Nice Rifles. Sounds like you got a great buy too. GI5

Warning:

I remember when I was going to stop at 4........ well 4 more later and probably will build one more. I guess I will now stop at 9.

Boomer

·
Registered
88 Posts

Warning:

I remember when I was going to stop at 4........ well 4 more later and probably will build one more. I guess I will now stop at 9.

Boomer
Why 9? Might as well make it an even number - 10 sounds better...I know I'm not helping the disease!

45 ACPdance2

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
numbers increased-------

Warning:

Boomer
well boomer i used to have six of these great battlerifles and i am trying to get back what i had at one time but it is a long road, i need a loaded and a national match and i will be a happy camper.
thanks,
bhk308

1 - 11 of 11 Posts