M14 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very new to my M1A platform and am looking for a place to work on it. I am also fresh from the womb in terms of gunsmithing, so excuse me if I've posted this in the wrong area. I picked up this rifle for a number of reasons, namely a SHTF primary armament. With this purpose in mind, I feel that it would be quite foolish to go about my current state of ignorance. I want to be able to repair, maintain, and improve my weapon. I know there is a lot of knowledge I need to acquire, but that will take lot of time and application. This brings me to my second thought concerning this project. I want to design a space to work in. This would include the above, as well as reloading, and would not be limited to the M1A only. So tell me, what does your set up look like? What would you do differently if you did it again? Does it meet your standards or does it need improvement? Any Advice or information would be much appreciated. And of coarse I will be updating my progress as often as I run it down. Thanks again!

-Ecks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts