M14 Forum banner

A range day for LI members

11053 Views 41 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  82nd ABN
Anyone interested in a day at the range where we can all get together. Looking to get as many members from LI to go at the same time and drag a 14 out to shoot. If ya don't have one don't worry. Please post some dates you think would work for you. I would imagine for most it would need to be a weekend.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Forever Remembered - RIP
2,117 Posts
definitely a weekend, I am back north probably until early October, I will tag Paul to bring his rifle as well

· Registered
46 Posts
Pick a weekend & let me know. I'm going to be at Calverton on the 25th for a 22 shoot with my club, but I'll be done by probably 1030 or 11 with that.
Warren- are you shooting @ Peconic this summer? If no, maybe the 18th would work

· Registered
1,224 Posts
For me the next few weekends are tight. Looking at houses on the South Shore in Suffolk. I am planning on shooting the HP Match at Camp Smith on the 26th.

· "Death From Above"
12,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pick a weekend & let me know. I'm going to be at Calverton on the 25th for a 22 shoot with my club, but I'll be done by probably 1030 or 11 with that.
Warren- are you shooting @ Peconic this summer? If no, maybe the 18th would work
Yes I had other objigstiins for the last couple of matches. I'll be there this Sunday the 19th

· Registered
1,224 Posts
I need to go to that match! Are you shooting Sunday with the league?
Warren
I can't shoot this weekend. Wish I could. I have appointments to see some homes that I cannot break.

2,117 Posts
How about this Sunday, 9th?
Sunday is forecasted for rain starting Sat afternoon/evening

I am headed out to Brookhaven/Ridge Saturday a.m. 09/08/12 for opening call on the 100 yard line Bench 1 and 2 ,

2 other buds with M1A's are planning show up

2,117 Posts
I am pretty sure I am a go for next Sunday, nice meeting you Toki!

Warren peel off some time...we need more of our crew to establish a bench perimeter

the once-a-year Fudds are starting to show up now that Labor Day has passed

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.