M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ladies and Gents, thank you all for a wonderfully, informative and educational web sight. I have owned a SA Supper Match M1a as my first and only rifle for four years, I recevied my JAE G2 stock last mounth and have a Sadlak scope mount at the ready to install a Vortex 6 x 24 50 ffp scope. I am thinking of putting Badger Ordance rings up there but not sure of the hight? I am not concerned with using the iron sights as the eyes are not so good anymore and I am thinking of the offset top ring part for a micro red dot offered by Badger Ordance also. Can anybody point me too the right ring hight?
Thank You All

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Standard maybe, not sure about the dimensions of your scope. If you don't mind taking some measurements I can e-mail you a spreadsheet you can plug the measurements into that will get you the height you need.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Spreadsheet

I would like to have a copy of the spreadsheet.

[email protected]

Thanks,
KG

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
also its 15.5 in long if that helps. All this is new to me as this is my first scope, along with being my first rifle. I have a lot of catching up to do.... along with a lot of shootingGI1

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
also its 15.5 in long if that helps. All this is new to me as this is my first scope, along with being my first rifle. I have a lot of catching up to do.... along with a lot of shootingGI1
I'm in Riverside and usually go out to Angeles to shoot. If you want to meet up or borrow tools let me know, I have a couple here for working on these rifles.

You'll need the objective OD, eyepiece OD, tube OD, rail to hand guard height and rail to rear sight height to use the calculator. I'll send it over...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts