M14 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
I note that they still have to throw in the part about one of them "supporting gun control" and "considering gun ownership a privilege" (vs a right). They still had to put their spin in there!

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Read between the lines. "61% of gun owners are white & southern", I'm a Republican and"Against the NRA"."Gun violence so prevalent guns are banned in the south during elections" along with the 2 lines Crasher quoted about "supporting gun control" and "gun ownership is a privilege " Reminds me of damnation through faint & fake praise.

·
Registered
7,441 Posts
I agree, they got in quite a few shots there, if y'all will pardon the pun. And the whole tone of the story whispers 'these gun people are basically stupid.'

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Once in a blue moon

The only time in the seven decades I've lived in , that I remember ABC/NBC/CBS EVER telling the TRUTH was John Stossel when he did the "Myth's, Lies, and Downright Stupidity" series on ABC. It floored me seeing the TRUTH about guns actually being spoken on a network TV. You can see it and the updates of the show on youtube [sorry I don't know how to link it]

·
Registered
575 Posts
100% correct

Read between the lines. "61% of gun owners are white & southern", I'm a Republican and"Against the NRA"."Gun violence so prevalent guns are banned in the south during elections" along with the 2 lines Crasher quoted about "supporting gun control" and "gun ownership is a privilege " Reminds me of damnation through faint & fake praise.
It's filled with BS quotes like "“Although I’m a registered Republican, I’m not a fan of [the NRA’s] politics,” Lim said.

He favors stricter gun control, and considers gun ownership a privilege — particularly after the number of mass shootings that have rekindled the national gun debate. "

If this pro gun I'd hate to see anti gun rights!

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
NBC is lying and providing a puff piece so they can get ratings up.

It's the same thing CNN is doing with their shows that all of a sudden seem reasonable regarding firearms and rights.

·
Registered
4,299 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Communist propaganda...

It's filled with BS quotes like "“Although I’m a registered Republican, I’m not a fan of [the NRA’s] politics,” Lim said.

He favors stricter gun control, and considers gun ownership a privilege — particularly after the number of mass shootings that have rekindled the national gun debate. "

If this pro gun I'd hate to see anti gun rights!
I agree, this is a bunch of anti-freedom/anti-gun bs. I don't believe any of this garbage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts