M14 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from western Nebr! I've been after an M1A for quite a while and finally saved enough to grab one at auction. Got a SOCOM with mods - bolt, op rod, most if not all the trigger group and stock are GI. NM front sight and GemTek brake. Came with 2 parked and 5 stainless 20 rounders.

What a fun rifle! I've put about 200 rounds through it so far & it seems to be shooting around 4" groups... if I presssss the trigger.

It also came with a Springfield scope mount. Haven't done anything with that yet. No real stories from me - I'm here to learn. Looks like a great site! Steve

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,193 Posts
Now you have made a good decision in registering here and most definite you came to the correct place to learn more about the M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for her nutritional dietary needs, welcome on board and enjoy the site and I hope you post often 5thDragoons(Steve).

DI5

·
Registered
10,545 Posts
This video explains the fundamentals of shooting an M14 accurately. Follow them and you will be shooting 2 inch groups in no time.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhrQciStUNs[/ame]

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
Welcome from the So CA desert

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Welcome from Ohio, congrats on your 1st M1A!

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Welcome from West Virginia. This site is the best in many ways other than just being about our beloved M14's for the depth of knowledge on that particular rifle is great as well as many other firearm related topics. Best of luck to you and your new rifle.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts