M14 Forum banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Now that's what I call a loading bench.... Have ten loaders, two presses..... Load all kinds of stuff, just make sure you put the powder your using in front of the press and mark powder cylinder..... Thanks you in advance: Junnie.

Forgot: Perhaps some will recognize the pistol box. I used to shoot Bullseye many many years ago.... Danke.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Post of Wisdom.. I recommend that a poster does not show his gun collection... Several years ago on another Board which now no longer publishes posts mostly due to lack of interest.... The posters guns were stolen. As I reported many times there are thieves among us..... just looking for opportunities ... If you don't have camera security, please purchase some.. I have six or more.... Thank you in advance: Junnie
PS.. you have a nice collection..... Danke..........

·
Registered
99 Posts
How does posting pictures provide any more personal information about a persons location than a forum user who does not choose to post picture of their collection…..maybe I’m missing something? I am being serious with this question. Please share thoughts

·
Registered
68 Posts
View attachment 478843
View attachment 478844
View attachment 478842

Awhile back, I recall reading here a post entitled, "A look into my reloading room". I decided to do a more complete series of posts into my gunroom, my reloading room, and my "four-season shooting shed". Unfortunately, an ice storm three weeks ago did severe limb damage to the white pines (some 100-footers) in my yard, and while the mess is not completely straightened out, I can now think about other things. Here are three photos that peek into my "headquarters", the collection going back 57 years ago. Remember, I am just learning this "installing photos" thing.
GregT.
The collection is one in a million! Right there near the NRA Museum in Fairfax. (Which I have visited many times). I am sorry to hear that (I mean Not Hear) you have no interested family members to pass on down. You will need help with the cleaning and lube work. Just holler and I come on over. Awesome! 😄😄😅

·
Registered
65 Posts
How does posting pictures provide any more personal information about a persons location than a forum user who does not choose to post picture of their collection…..maybe I’m missing something? I am being serious with this question. Please share thoughts

The thieves track you email, text etc. My home town in the last month over several hundred thousand was stolen from accounts etc. I can't stress enough to protect your email, telephone, account etc. You show the thieves what you have to steal. I've seen this happen, scan the World Wide Web. WWW. this goes all over the world, this is not a local account. Your advertising World Wide. Be Safe... I've posted many times on CMP about be watchful with WWW.
Thank you in advance: Junnie
PS> I've been scammed recently ... several hundred dollars, False Website, thought I was making a legitimate purchase ,,, NO.... If your making a purchase via internet, DO NOT pay via Zelle or other on line direct banking. The thieves copied a Website or several ,,, advertised and beware when they want direct payment, always use a credit card that your familiar with and know your banker.... personally meet them, they will protect you and generally bite the bullet if you get taken....... Forgot.... track your Facebook account. Most folks put way touch much information on their Face Book account... beware who you allow access.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
The other day I dumped a brand new bottle of gun solvent out on the kitchen table. As I have done this before, I had placed it open upon a coated paper plate and thus saved a major mess. That did it! I ordered 10 one ounce plastic bottles with needle tips from Amazon and now my oils, solvents preservatives are now in those needle tip bottles. That's what those are in my spice reack!
GregT
I was going to say it’s most likely your range of gun powders you sprinkle on your Spanish Iberian ham… in the words Bill and Ted, that’s a most excellent collection sir. The wood is the perfect back drop for those classic rifles. Nicely done!

Reactions: XM25Ren

·
Registered
65 Posts
The other day I dumped a brand new bottle of gun solvent out on the kitchen table. As I have done this before, I had placed it open upon a coated paper plate and thus saved a major mess. That did it! I ordered 10 one ounce plastic bottles with needle tips from Amazon and now my oils, solvents preservatives are now in those needle tip bottles. That's what those are in my spice reack!
GregT

I've probably tipped over dozens of Hoppes Number 9 ..... I finally learned to pour several ounces into old medicine bottles and use just what I need... My son is still learning that lesson. The secret is to put the lid on as soon as possible once finished... always the barrel or cleaning tube etc. Thank you in advance: Junnie

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Now that's what I call a loading bench.... Have ten loaders, two presses..... Load all kinds of stuff, just make sure you put the powder your using in front of the press and mark powder cylinder..... Thanks you in advance: Junnie.

Forgot: Perhaps some will recognize the pistol box. I used to shoot Bullseye many many years ago.... Danke.
Looks like a Pachmayr? I have one of those....

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
GregT

I've probably tipped over dozens of Hoppes Number 9 ..... I finally learned to pour several ounces into old medicine bottles and use just what I need... My son is still learning that lesson. The secret is to put the lid on as soon as possible once finished... always the barrel or cleaning tube etc. Thank you in advance: Junnie
If you have any salvage stores near you look for the baking trays that are used. The ones they cook biscuits and the like on. That's what I use when cleaning and if you want to make sure you don't scratch something, parchment paper or wax paper for baking.......

·
Registered
344 Posts
I would be proud if it were my "Headquarters" ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
But we all need to be aware of GEOtagging of photographs,,,,,,,,,,,,
Here is a quick random video to give you the idea!

41 - 53 of 53 Posts