1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wood Air gun Shotgun Hardwood Trigger

Wood Shelf Interior design Building Shelving

Wood Pipeline transport Beam Tints and shades Lumber

Awhile back, I recall reading here a post entitled, "A look into my reloading room". I decided to do a more complete series of posts into my gunroom, my reloading room, and my "four-season shooting shed". Unfortunately, an ice storm three weeks ago did severe limb damage to the white pines (some 100-footers) in my yard, and while the mess is not completely straightened out, I can now think about other things. Here are three photos that peek into my "headquarters", the collection going back 57 years ago. Remember, I am just learning this "installing photos" thing.
GregT.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
View attachment 478843
View attachment 478844
View attachment 478842

Awhile back, I recall reading here a post entitled, "A look into my reloading room". I decided to do a more complete series of posts into my gunroom, my reloading room, and my "four-season shooting shed". Unfortunately, an ice storm three weeks ago did severe limb damage to the white pines (some 100-footers) in my yard, and while the mess is not completely straightened out, I can now think about other things. Here are three photos that peek into my "headquarters", the collection going back 57 years ago. Remember, I am just learning this "installing photos" thing.
GregT.
Your my hero!

·
Retired
4,813 Posts
To say that I am very impressed is an understatement. I would love to stop by for a coffee and see your collection.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I gotta ask . . .

What in the world is in the spice rack? LoL!
The other day I dumped a brand new bottle of gun solvent out on the kitchen table. As I have done this before, I had placed it open upon a coated paper plate and thus saved a major mess. That did it! I ordered 10 one ounce plastic bottles with needle tips from Amazon and now my oils, solvents preservatives are now in those needle tip bottles. That's what those are in my spice reack!
GregT

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Very interesting!!! I really love to see rifles hanging from the ceiling!! Could spend hours just looking!
Before I went to the around the room standing rifle display, I had them hanging from the ceiling, every square onch---24 x 24 foot room. As the influx was obviously not going to end, I did the standing rifle dispay for those that had been on the ceiling, so now the ceiling is free again. The actual collection is now owned by my executor-best friend-and Police Canine Officer from Ripon, Wisconsin. He has about 30 rifles that I had duplicates of at his home. The last time he visited, he asked me, "What the *uck am I going to do with all those rifles?" I told him to cherry pick for himself and have the biggest damn gun auction the county ever saw!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
To say that I am very impressed is an understatement. I would love to stop by for a coffee and see your collection.
If you are ever in or near to Sawyer County, Wisconsin, we can make plans to meet at Back Roads Coffee in Hayward (for the best coffee) and then proceed to my home, blind-folded, of course! (Ha!)
GregT

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
EPIC!!!! I've gotta ask though....if you could keep only one, which would it be and why?
The eternal question! If circumstances forced me to choose one, (obviously not good circumstances) then I would choose my M1-A set up as it is right now, along with all the ammo I have reloaded for it. Then I would go hunting.... as long as I could.
GregT

1 - 20 of 53 Posts