M14 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
"Death From Above"
11,922 Posts
Gus I am sure you have many heads turning on this one. I for one was aware. I have a SAI SM and hear of all these great deals on surplus ammo that I pass up. I just keep feeding it the Black Hills match 175 gr BTHP. I was made aware from SAI when I purchased the rifle to use Match Grade ammo only. After I received the rifle I had to know what the differences in the ammo was so I did a little surfing and discovered a few pages that gave me the knowledge I was looking for. If I only knew about the TFL a year ago I would not have had to look so far. I can only hope that the knowledge that you and several of the other reputable smiths have apprentices at some point so you can pass the vast amount of knowledge you all have down to the next generation. I do plan on giving these rifles I have to my grandson someday. Where will he be if there is nobody around to work on them? Like I keep telling Ted if I win the lottery, I plan on moving in for a year or so. Can I stop by your place as well. I don't require much! LOL

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.