M14 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have been pulling these from my "stash", measuring them, wholesaling off the marginal ones. They've been measured, refinished, etc., etc., and could pretty much pass for brand new, which of course they are NOT.

Everything has been finished with a nice, dark (nearly black) coat of fresh phosphate ("Parkerizing"), not that medium gray stuff that's a sure sign of a quick re-do.

Pistons measured, lugs and recesses verified, tabs checked--these are all very close to new.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/29201881673

Want to sell about six or seven. (revision 9/19/2016) I have way more than that, and I want to get rid of fifteen.

Revision 9 "flat" side or "square" late WW2 uncut: $195.00 (have only one of these)

All others: $180--that includes "77 series" , one SA 6535382, and a couple of other late wartime units with both styles of safety cutouts. Will add any more as I dig them out.

Will try to add photos.

These are real close to "perfect" but restored. These came from the CMP a long time ago, many seem to have been put in storage with new pistons.

Those price--I PAY POSTAGE in the lower 48.

E-mail me if you can.

I will try to check my PM's in here more often.

These are premium quality. I send them out with a light coat of petroleum jelly.

Someone asked if I have a recommendation, and for shooters, that's easy: the 7790722 are the last and tightest specification units. Made after the rifle itself was out of production, just the fact that they're NEWER means less chance of metal fatigue and so on.

But these are ALL superb!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
operating rods

I am exhausted by my various projects, and I have TOO MANY of these. It is, in fact, fifteen I have.

I am releasing them to show and sell on auction sites, so if you want anything, well, ask, but I don't want my family to find them among my effects when I croak, and like so many of us, dump them somewhere or give them away, not having the slightest idea what they are. https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/29201881673/in/photostream/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/29201881733/in/photostream/

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have a revision six (safety relief cut added) and several postwar 35382 replacement units, too. If interested, contact me.

These are fully inspected, all safety, operational and physical checks and servicing done, lugs built up as necessary, etc., etc.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
-3 operating rods

Any -3? Worn but serviceable.
No, unfortunately. Have some -9 and one -6, but they're as nice and perfect and good looking as the others, and of course, similarly priced. The revision 9 flat side (or "square knuckle" depending upon whose terminology one prefers!) is the ONLY uncut I have. Of course, the others also have their own history, especially the 6535382, which were original to all postwar SA rifles.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have some of the immediately postwar D35382 SA units.

These are selling far faster than I anticipated. If interested, the moment is passing quickly. Just e-mail or advise and I can send photos, albeit there's not much to see.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
All the uncut rods save the flat side revision 9 are GONE.

Have one really superb HRA left ( EDIT 4/5/2017: the new HRA one is gone, I have a decent one at standard price).

Have lots of cut units and postwar SA 6535382.

Contact me if interested.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
details/pricing/combos

THESE ITEMS WILL ALL BE REMOVED FROM SALE 4/30/2017 AT CLOSE OF BUSINESS.

PLEASE NOTE: I NO LONGER SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD, AS ALL ITEMS HAVE BEEN SPOKEN FOR AT THE PRICES CLEARLY DISCUSSED HERE, TO THE PARTIES DULY RECORDED AND ACKNOWLEDGED IN DETAIL. SLINGS ARE STILL AVAILABLE, BUT IF DESIRED, E-MAIL OR PM ME. ALL ITEMS FOR WHICH REMITTANCE HAS BEEN RECEIVED ARE SHIPPED. THIS THREAD IS NOW EFFECTIVELY CLOSE 1 PM APRIL 30TH 2017.

THANK YOU.

Still have a better-than-decent mechanically perfect HRA, several 6535382 SA, oddments of wartime "cut"/modified--I think eight in all.

A friend of mine has taken the postwar replacement 35382 units on the gun show circuit, but I think he still retains two, which could also be made available.

The uncut revision nine flat side, with crisp new finish, is still on hand, too.

Also, the basic price is $161 + $19.00 shipping. The uncut -9 is $195. And again, $19 shipping, for a total of $214.00.

Broke it down to show postage separately, which helps my accounting, and yes, if ordering more than one, I will minimize SHI to save a few dollars. BUT ASK AHEAD PLEASE.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Oh. And slings. LOTS of M1907 modern to regulation slings, including the 54", B.A.R., and 60" competition units, too.

Have added some illustrations.

SLINGS ARE STILL AVAILABLE. The operating rods are gone, sold out, and the remainder with a wholesaler.

I have lots of leather M1907 slings, though, all high quality reproductions.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
One of the revision nine safety relieved ("cut") specimens has sold.

THIS THREAD IS SOLD OUT/SPF/AND MERCHANDISE NO LONGER AVAILABLE EFFECTIVE 1 PM LOCAL TIME 4/30/2017.

I NO LONGER SUBSCRIBE. IF YOU WANT A SLING, E-MAIL OR PM ME. NO MORE OPERATING RODS UNLESS I STUMBLE ACROSS SOMETHING IN FUTURE, AND THAT WILL BE IN A DIFFERENT POSTING.

THANK YOU.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Down to 2 65 series SA

Another post SA rod just shipped, have original, rather nice HRA, only two 6535382 SA remaining, a few relieved wartime, uncut flat knuckle revision 9.

EFFECTIVE 1 pm CENTRAL TIME, SUNDAY APRIL 30TH, 2017, these items will no longer be for sale on these forums.

Thanks.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
NOT SURE HOW TO DO THIS, BUT THESE ITEMS WILL NO LONGER BE FOR SALE EFFECTIVE 1 P.M. CENTRAL TIME APRIL 30 2017.

AS ALWAYS, PRICES HAVE BEEN CLEARLY NOTED, SOLD ITEMS MARKED OFF. THE SLINGS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON A CONTINUING BASIS, BUT I NO LONGER CHECK THIS LISTING, SO IF YOU NEED THOSE, E-MAIL OR PM ME.

ALL RODS ARE SOLD OR SPOKEN FOR.

[/COLOR]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts