M14 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st up is a full size standard. serial # under 100k, all US GI, i wanted a loaded but this came up for a song so i couldnt say no

here is a bush rifle that started life as a loaded and went back to SAI by a previous owner and was converted to bush config. custom gi stock painted by a friend for our local hills where we have some shooting access via a 3rd friend with acreage serial in the 145k range. all GI parts as well except the barrel

lastly a fun shorty with a custom short stock. this badboy measures 36 inches stem to stern. REALLLY fun to shoot, not fun to be the guy in the next lane. the 10 rounders are for range use, have plenty of 20s on hand in reserve. serial around 180k.. since I live in PRK, i can have my legally obtained 20s but no pistol grip or collapsibles or folders. i decided m1a in 308 is preferable to me than a neutered AR.

·
Registered
6,577 Posts
Cool rifles. Now buy a better camera. GI6GI2

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Or, buy more ammo and forget the snapshots.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
employer paid for the blackberry and they pay over 100$ a month towards the bill.. so..cant complain i just got a deal on a bunch of lake city ball for .50c a round delivered in casn on strippers. im shooting as often as i can..

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Fun city, you must have some exciting weekends at the range.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts