M14 Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,028 Posts
As always the photography is outstanding!!! However not wanting too be the wet blanket I should point out that the -7 in the SA trigger group is for a WWII vintage M1 Garand, if it were I one of the post-war SA hammers would be a little more fitting in the M14's trigger group.

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
As always the photography is outstanding!!! However not wanting too be the wet blanket I should point out that the -7 in the SA trigger group is for a WWII vintage M1 Garand, if it were I one of the post-war SA hammers would be a little more fitting in the M14's trigger group.
Thanks!
Yes Phil I am well aware that it is a WWII SA. hammer but at $25 each, I will save my new M14 SA. hammer which cost $60 plus dollars.

Hey Phil these OK?

REN

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Hey Phil, yea if this were my only SA. trigger group I might make the switch but it’s not. I have two others which came from new SA. parts and both have new SA. M 14 hammers. I never do one off, I like to have two, two XM25s, two XM21s, two all SA. M14s and two ex-wives!

XM25REN

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Shaun, I am glad it worked out for you, sometimes you have to strike out a couple times before you can hit a home run. As for me, I won't so much as dip a toe in that pond!

XM25REN

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
If I were too trade one out it would be the SA as you have two
Good morning Phil,

Just thought to throw up a few pictures. These are the SA. trigger groups I have, to include the SA. safety. I took pictures so you could see the "A" in two and the "S" in the other safety. Its good to have choices!

You can see the letters SA if you look closely.

REN

21 - 29 of 29 Posts