M14 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after a few years of being out of the loop(my son being born and the horror story that turned out to be) I came back to try to finish my M1a build just to find out that J allen went out of business and i can no longer get the g3100 chassis that I wanted. Not going to lie im kind of heart broken about this. I guess now the question is what to do next. Any one have any recommendations?

·
Premium Member
15,191 Posts
Be patient Sir. MDT has apparently purchased JAE equipment and has the intent to manufacture the chassis under their name soon. Was supposed to be this Summer, but coron may have slowed things up a bit.
You could always put up a WTB and see what happens. I am hoping to pick up a couple more for my herd.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I believe another company purchased everything, and is going to be making the stocks again. I read that somewhere here.
Don’t give up yet!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Be patient Sir. MDT has apparently purchased JAE equipment and has the intent to manufacture the chassis under their name soon. Was supposed to be this Summer, but coron may have slowed things up a bit.
You could always put up a WTB and see what happens. I am hoping to pick up a couple more for my herd.
From what I've seen so far is they are only doing the 700 platform and there own platforms I can only hope they do a m1a platform again.

·
Registered
74 Posts
A little late to the thread but I talked to MDT this morning. They said the the JAE-100 is still in the works and that they hope to have it out by the end of the year, if not sooner.

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
16,021 Posts
They are for sale with no wait on Gunbroker and elsewhere new in box in some cases.
m14brian

1 - 6 of 6 Posts