1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
17,947 Posts
Reactions: BigJon

·
Registered
541 Posts
If the squares are 1 inch on a side, then you should buy a lot more of that MEN. Anything approaching 1 MOA with surplus ammo would make me very happy.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
For a group of 4 at that range and that rifle, yes it is good accuracy, but more shots as mentioned would be a truer test of the accuracy. Is it repeatable is the "acid test" for load, rifle, and shooter. If it pleases you and it is your rifle that is good thing.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
For a group of 4 at that range and that rifle, yes it is good accuracy,

but more shots as mentioned would be a truer test of the accuracy.

Is it repeatable is the "acid test" for load, rifle, and shooter.

If it pleases you and it is your rifle that is good thing.
If I were laying out the most important three things to be concerned, . . . Instructor hit them right on the head.

I just spread them a bit making it easier to see them one at a time.

AND, . . . the last one is the ONE that truly makes the difference. It's called customer satisfaction. If your rifle and load, . . . coupled with your shooting, . . . gives you a satisfactory result, . . . MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. USNA

May God bless,
Dwight

·
Registered
145 Posts
This has me tickled pink! Just loaded up on that jazz, and as I will have to reload the brass until the ammo rules change here, that is very encouraging.

Thank you!

·
Forum Jester
7,633 Posts
remove it from all boxes and packs and check for corrosion. repack

·
Read Only
3,779 Posts
Here is my iron sight (no scope) 100 yd group with the demilled berdan primed German surplus from SGAmmo. 2-1/4" BTW this is why I support the 7 shot group minimum. I could have claimed 1-1/2' had I stopped at 5. Nothing wrong with this ammo, but please don't order any till I get my fill.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts