M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep that is correct! A new group buy from 7.62MM.

7.62MM is offering a barreled receiver consisting of:

Hammer Forged 7.62MM receiver w/ bolt stop and charger clip guide installed.
USGI barrel
7.62MM New production bolt
7.62MM New production op rod

Op Rod will have a laser engraving on the side.
"Forged in Freedom - Proven in Battle"

Serial numbers will begin with TFL (no choice as to ser#s so DON"T ASK!)

There will be a limit of 50 of these barreled receivers available for this group buy.

Please ask any questions here as I will not answer any via PM or e-mail.

Call 7.62MM at 440-655-8572 to place your order.

Option #1 (use code TFL1775) Barreled receiver without Op Rod..... $999 shipped

Option #2 (use code TFL1776) Barreled receiver with Op Rod...... $1,150 shipped

Expect to start shipping after new years.

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to mention that if you make the purchase and send in the balance of parts, they will assemble the rifle Free of charge! ($150 value)

I also Neglected to ad their website address....GI8

www.762mmfirearms.com

·
Registered
749 Posts
Hawk:

Did they mention the condition of the USGI barrels? Are they new or used? If used, what condition, etc.

Thanks,
Cass

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Hawk:

Did they mention the condition of the USGI barrels? Are they new or used? If used, what condition, etc.

Thanks,
Cass
This is my Question Also

·
Registered
90 Posts
Firstly, thanks for putting this together Hawk.

Am I correct in my assumption that 7.62mm will not charge my credit card until they ship? And how do I tell them, if I order online, that I will send them my parts for them to build up?

·
Banned
2,325 Posts
Will there be a possibility of requesting a specific barrel maker or will it be luck of the draw ? Although the Winny's are rarer, I guess everyone and his brother will want a TRW.

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Firstly, thanks for putting this together Hawk.

Am I correct in my assumption that 7.62mm will not charge my credit card until they ship? And how do I tell them, if I order online, that I will send them my parts for them to build up?
Hopefully SPY2551 will come in and answer that question.GI2

Will there be a possibility of requesting a specific barrel maker or will it be luck of the draw ? Although the Winny's are rarer, I guess everyone and his brother will want a TRW.

I don't believe there is a choice of barrel maker, but it never hurts to ask when you call.

·
Banned
2,325 Posts
Thanks Hawk, might have to remember that when I talk to Chris...get some of that brother-in-law type deals going on.GI2

·
Registered
7 Posts
Free Shipping?

Option #1 (use code TFL1775) Barreled receiver without Op Rod..... $999 shipped

Option #2 (use code TFL1776) Barreled receiver with Op Rod...... $1,150 shipped

It says shipped but i cant seem to get out of the shipping cost when buying on the website. Maybe im doing something wrong? i can however enter the TFL code for the discount and it will give me the discount...anyideas on the problem? anyone one know if they have met the 50 limit yet?

Cody

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have since gone thru and figured out the free shipping...thanks anyways...i am too wondering how to tell them i would like to ship them the rest of the parts for the rifle build...i didnt see a comments section....however its been ordered! so if i dont figure it out i will have to give them a call after the holiday.

Cody
CIB3

·
Registered
58 Posts
Only a few builds remaining!!!

Stopped by yesterday, only a few builds remaining on this special group buy, so if anybody is interested, get on the list quick!!

Yes, "full payment is required when placing order", not upon shipping of finished build.

I did see some nicely completed, freshly parked receiver & barrel builds, so somebody is sure to be happy!

Good folks here that are very, very busy!

·
Senior Chief, U. S. Navy, Ret
407 Posts
Just submitted my order for the TFL special less OpRod for $999.00. Couldn't figure out how to get free shipping though. I'll give 7.62MM a call on Monday and ask about the shipping details and make arrangements to send off my CMP parts kit.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
I did the same thing (ordered a barreled receiver) about 6 hours ago. There was a "special shipping" option that showed the free shipping, had you looked in there.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Mine is getting built as of Friday afternoon 3/18, barreled receiver with firing pin. I did not send my parts kit because I want to finish it myself, hopefully it arrives by 3/25 so I can assemble & shoot it over the weekend.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts