Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
-Scope Mount slot exteded to specs.

-Spot Face Rear Firing Pin Relief Cut.

-Left Lug Cut Corrected to Specs.

- NEW, OP RODS, Ready to Ship.

Pictures to come.

We are fortunate to get to do what we love. Build M14's. We want every customer happy with our parts. If there is a problem with any of our parts we will make it right. Give us a call and we will get you squared away. You might have to leave us a message but we will get back to you.

Chris 440-655-8572
Mark 216-440-6275
Nathan 330-336-7363

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Thanks for the update. Its good to hear it straight from the horses mouth instead of "internet chatter"

·
Registered
86 Posts
My receiver is back for 'reconfiguration' BUT, I have to say they are certainly trying their best to get it right! I have no complaints with the service I've received. Thanks Chris for working on making a M14 receiver like 'back in the day'.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Well guys, I might just give you a shot in a week or so... Gotta give the little man a chance sooner or later, especially since the "big guys" seem to be on the wane. And now that I have Fulton and LRB on tap, maybe its time to add a new flavor.

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
Receiver does look good! I can't get there just yet (need some folks to pay their bills) but a 7.62 is now on the "to do" list.

·
Resident Rascal
13,508 Posts
This is one company I hope really takes off! I think they are making or having made all the parts in the USA. Am I correct in this?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts