M14 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently found out about this company and would like to know if their trigger groups and such are up to snuff?DI5

·
Registered
110 Posts
testing

I just recently found out about this company and would like to know if their trigger groups and such are up to snuff?DI5
we are shipping Jon wolf a complete assy this week forged housing and 8620 hammer forged hammer all milled parts,.He will post up about them.

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Excellent News I await the Report as I respect Jon's opinion

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
That particular pic does make it look a little funky. It's really hard to tell the texture of the steel from most pics. That's why I like to see the item in person and close up. Weight and ultimate operation plus the looks would be a good place to start. Problem is you may have to order one to check it out. Where's that report?

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
The flash does look like it distorts the parkerizing on the hammer.

As for awaiting Jon's report......Patience is in order. I'm sure the only thing he has to do is to make this reportGI2

·
Registered
86 Posts
I don't think the picture was taken with a flash. The shadow is all on one side of the frame. JMO.
Where would you expect the shadow to be with flash?
Only flash I've seen that doesn't leave a shadow is a ring flash used in macro photography. Of course if a fill flash were used or...
I'd say the picture was either taken with a flash, in extreme daylight or under a studio light.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts