M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought these with the intention of refinishing myself, but wood finishing just isn't something I can get into right now. I want to sell them as a lot because I don't have enough boxes to ship them separately.
Stock #1 is in great condition and has all metal, so it will count for $60 of the total price.
The rest of the stocks have repairs, some minor and some all over the stock. If you look at the pictures they should be easy to spot. Stock #2 has the fewest, with repairs only to the bottom of the magazine well area. It also has a unique "P" proof. Stock #3 has an "X" marking below the rear sling swivel screw hole. It resembles crossed hammers. It also has WD Lyles scratched into the liner area. Stock #4 has a stock liner. All of these stocks are going for $17 each towards the total price.

Stocks SOLD at CMP Forums.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stocks are back up for sale! We had issues with shipping internationally, so looks like I'll have to keep it domestic.

I will be starting leave tomorrow, and once my wife recovers from her illness we'll be leaving for another state. Someone take these stocks off my hands please DI5

They are packaged and ready to ship.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts