M14 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
#3 Sold Bad Andy

9 Feb 2011: 1, 2, 4, 5 Withdrawn. Holding onto these at this time.

I was going to refinish these for resale, but I have my hands full and need to concentrate on other projects. Have separate prices listed for each stock for a total of $185 + shipping, but will sell them all together for $150 shipped.

If you don't like my price I'll consider reasoable offers, but at anytime before we have mutually agreed on a deal, a posted I'll take it gets it at the listed price.

I expect #3 to sell quickly so if you want the deal on all of them please respond quickly. ITMSLD SPF badandy

Please keep in mind that shipping often runs around $15 for a stock. I will combine shipping for multiple purchases.

Post "I'll take it's" here as its only listed here FIRST, then follow up with a PM. First I'll take it gets it.

From Top to Bottom

1. Walnut, un-used, Has some water stains from previous owner, has a smal inclusion in the butt, no slector cut, needs finish sanding, no metal. $40 Plus actual Shipping

2. Walnut, Springfield Armory Inc, no slector cut-out, partially stripped, previously bedded with rear lug receiver, has front swivel and ferrule -- no other metal, chip on rear of stock shown in pic, can be used a for a short length of pull build if you buy and install a recoil pad, or could be repared. $40 Plus actual Shipping

3. Birch GI stock, appeared lighly sanded before I got it. Stripped and steamed so very few dents remain. Has a few nicks, but still very nice, can be nicely refinished. has front swivel and ferrule -- no other metal $50 Plus actual Shipping

4. Appears to be Walnut, appears unsanded, Stripped and steamed so very few dents remain. Has a some nicks, but still nice, can be nicely refinished. has front swivel and ferrule -- no other metal $35 + Actual shipping

5. Unknown wood, looks like Chu wood but not sure. Has a chip with missing corner on the buttplate cavity -- can be used a for a short length of pull build if you buy and install a recoil pad. Small hair-line crack between weep-hole and front swivel. Small chip-no wood missing on right side by front of receiver. Stripped and steamed so very few dents remain. Has nicks, but still usable, can be refinished. has front swivel and ferrule -- no other metal $20 + Actual shipping

PayPal, Face to Face, or Credit Card prefered. Will ship immediately upon reciept of funds. USPS MO only if sent immediately via priority mail with delivery confirmation.

This offer is only available to US persons, in the US only, not for export. We will not ship to a third party agent either. If during the placement of an order we ask where you live and you will not respond we reserve the right not to take the order and will not do so. We do this to remain in compliance with ITAR, not to be nosey.

·
Registered
236 Posts
It's mine

3. Birch GI stock, appeared lighly sanded before I got it. Stripped and steamed so very few dents remain. Has a few nicks, but still very nice, can be nicely refinished. has front swivel and ferrule -- no other metal $50 Plus actual Shipping

PM Incoming

1 - 2 of 2 Posts