M14 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings,

I have one item to sell:

1) Charter Arms .44spl Bulldog DOA with Galco gun leather, 50 rounds of Black Hills SP ammo, 2 boxes of 20 Hornady Custom 180grn HP 1000fps, and 1 speed loader. I have all the paperwork, including the test shell that was fired by the company. It was made March 1, 2010. It includes the full lifetime warranty that was never sent in yet and I have the original receipt.
After shooting 70 rounds, I found this carry concealed snubby; light, powerful and surprisingly accurate. It is like new with box: $300.00 + $12.00 shipping to your FFL holder, $5 for ammo (Have to ship ammo separate).

I accept USPS Money Order or cashiers check.

Thank you.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I forgot to factor in your FFL holders fee for the transaction, therefore, I'm lowering the price of the .44 Bulldog to $250.00 There is not a single blemish on this pistol and was fired 70 rounds or less.

Shipping costs still apply.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Bulldog Pug

... Charter Arms .44spl Bulldog DOA with Galco gun leather, 50 rounds of Black Hills SP ammo, 2 boxes of 20 Hornady Custom 180grn HP 1000fps, and 1 speed loader. I have all the paperwork, including the test shell that was fired by the company. It was made March 1, 2010. It includes the full lifetime warranty that was never sent in yet and I have the original receipt.
After shooting 70 rounds, I found this carry concealed snubby; light, powerful and surprisingly accurate. It is like new with box: $300.00 + $12.00 shipping to your FFL holder, $5 for ammo (Have to ship ammo separate).
http://www.charterfirearms.com/products/Charter_Bulldog_74421.html SPF...
I forgot to factor in your FFL holders fee for the transaction, therefore, I'm lowering the price of the .44 Bulldog to $250.00 There is not a single blemish on this pistol and was fired 70 rounds or less... Shipping costs still apply.
I'll take it per our PM. GI2

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I'm going to take this off the market this Friday 4th and up to my local gun shop after the big thaw. This Bulldog is an excellent carry concealed weapon. I'm only selling it because I need traveling money for a new job. Just wanted to give you two days notice.
To sell a weapon I need your REAL name and address. I've got to know who I'm selling this to. Your FFL holder alone is not enough. If something goes bad on your end, the first thing a judge will ask me is: "Did you even know who you sold this to?"

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts