M14 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As President of the M14 Rifle Association, I would like to publically thank Mark, owner of 44Mag.com for his generous donation of 24 - CMI 20 round M14 Magazines to the Association for use by our National Rifle Team at the National Matches, Camp Perry, Ohio.

The Mags will be issued (on loan) to each of the 6 shooters who make the team, (4 each) and will be turned in at Camp Perry.

Again we would like to thank Mark for his part in promoting the M14 Rifle Association and our National Rifle Team.

Anyone who might be interested in participating and representing the Association at Camp Perry, or by promoting or sponsoring our team, please contact me via PM.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Thumbs up 44mag!

Thanks for the donation Mark! & thank you for all the great prices!

·
Resident Rascal
13,508 Posts
An outstanding company to do business with! Thanks for supporting us Mark. I look forward to ordering from your company again.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Thanks Mark! Since I discovered 44mag.com, all my magazine purchases have been with them. Great to do business with and I appreciate their support of our organization.

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
I do not know why LOL there is something I like about the name "Mark"
Very generous and kind of you Thank You

·
Registered
637 Posts
Wow! Thats awesome. Several of my mags are from 44mag.com...great prices!

·
Registered
186 Posts
44mag has great customer service. it has been a pleasure to do business with them!

·
Registered
687 Posts
Add me to the list of satisfied 44mag customers
more so now with the generous gesture.Ill continue to buy all my CMI M14 type mags from them as well as any other pistol/rifle mags they have and I need.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Agreed. I just ordered 4 more mags last week from him. Didn't even see this thread, but now that I have I'm even happier about it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts