M14 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD Colt SAA .44 spl 7&1/2" with box and all paperwork. NIB but turned. I know because I cycled the action myself to make sure it functioned. No, I didn't let it down from 1/2 ****. Never fired. One tiny mark near where the TG meets the frame. Too hard to photograph. The box is beat but intact minus one flap. All original paperwork included. The color case hardening is exceptional IMO, for an early 80's 3rd gen. Can't find a thing that is ill-fitting, i.e. TG to frame. etc. Before it goes on GB I'm listing it here for $1395 plus $30 insured shipping from my FFL to yours.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump

Bump
REDUCED! From $1475 to $1395. Colt SAA .44 spl 7&1/2" with box and all paperwork. NIB but turned. I know because I cycled the action myself to make sure it functioned. No, I didn't let it down from 1/2 ****. Never fired. One tiny mark near where the TG meets the frame. Too hard to photograph. The box is beat but intact minus one flap. All original paperwork included. The color case hardening is exceptional IMO, for an early 80's 3rd gen. Can't find a thing that is ill-fitting, i.e. TG to frame. etc. Before it goes on GB I'm listing it here for $1395 plus $30 insured shipping from my FFL to yours.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts