M14 Forum banner

.308 Style Hospitality .....

1102 8
Provided by Six .....

Received a call from Rod (aka mellowme) who advised he would be in the immediate area today and wanted to stop by again for a visit .....

Got him acquainted with The PIG ...

And ..... he dumped a couple of mags through the full auto Norinco down at Mikes place ...

Needless to say .... As Always .... He had a great time! :D

Six
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Six had the hospitality part right. If ya ever get a chance to visit the "Whamo-Camo factory" and you don't think Rick treated you better than you deserve, then you wont be happy anywhere. Rick took time from his busy day and took me down to the Firing Line. You could tell he didn't want to go but he went anyway. They call the sixty a pig for a reason.......that SOB is HEAVY.....The Full auto M14 was a blast though. Wonder which full auto I will shoot next time? Torn between the the Thompson, the AK and the Mack10....oh well guess I will just have to plan more trips back to MO :mrgreen: . But every time I have hooked up with Six its been a blast. If ever your down his way look him up and he is a hell of a guy and turns out a darn fine product.

Thanks Rick

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
MMMMMMM the pig!!!! (im drooling on my keyboard) That thing is so damn fun to shoot of course I never had to put my life on the trigger either.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.