M14 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once-fired lake city and SBS (mostly lake city) brass that has been polished and swaged but still needs to be sized/trimmed. Have about 600 of them in a box. 80$ shipped. Selling because I got a deal on a ton of winchester commercial and I don't mix brass.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Once-fired lake city and SBS (mostly lake city) brass that has been polished and swaged but still needs to be sized/trimmed. Have about 600 of them in a box. 80$ shipped. Selling because I got a deal on a ton of winchester commercial and I don't mix brass.
Damn I hate being lied to.

This is what I received:
323 rounds of SBS
208 rounds of LC
62 rounds of PMJ

How is this (mostly lake city)?

Not one had been swaged.

Many had the case mouths were crushed beyond repair.

Brian, is this really the way you want to business?

·
Registered
4,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I swaged it all with an RCBS trim mate pro. It was out of 2000 that I bought advertised as LC, most of it went to a friend of mine. Tell you what dude I will send you an MO for 65, that is minus what I paid shipping it to you and you can have it for FREE if you stop sending me PM's about it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Re the swaging - I think that's the nature of SBS - they're a pain to deal with ... I used a Super Swage on a lot of 1000 and had to go back and chamfer the mouth of the primer hole on every one.

Nice brass but takes some time to prep.
/Bryan

·
Registered
162 Posts
I returned the 400 rounds of brass that were not LC. Based on the original $80 sale price and the $65 you refunded and the shipping cost back to you, we broke even on the LC brass I kept.

Next time you offer something for sale you should make sure you are selling what you describe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts