M14 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Stopped at Dunhams today to get bear preference points. Cruised pass the ammo aisle. They had .22 Win mags on sale for $23.99. I bought 2. I forgot to mention that was for 500 rds.
Bob

Registered
Stopped at Dunhams today to get bear preference points. Cruised pass the ammo aisle. They had .22 Win mags on sale for $23.99. I bought 2.
Bob
Everything has gone through the roof........

I saw some 22 LR for 8.99 for 50 馃く

Glad I bought pre Obama.....

Registered
Scout Squad AA9126
Just purchased a mixed order of ammo on sale at Midway with free shipping- it came out to $0.63 per round delivered... ouch.

But considering it was 9mm, 7.62脳39 and 7.62脳51, it was actually a pretty good deal considering the prices we've seen during the past two and a half years.

I foresee people lamenting not purchasing at today's prices in the very near future...

Premium Member
Just purchased a mixed order of ammo on sale at Midway with free shipping- it came out to $0.63 per round delivered... ouch.

But considering it was 9mm, 7.62脳39 and 7.62脳51, it was actually a pretty good deal considering the prices we've seen during the past two and a half years.

I foresee people lamenting not purchasing at today's prices in the very near future...
I had to order a bucket full of that 9mm with the free ship as well.
Thanks for the heads up.
When I get my 4x8 bullet trap moved to Missouri with the 6 plate rack I expect I鈥檒l be glad I bought it.
Never had a 1911 in 9mm before getting the most recent pistol, and I can see it being a bit of fun.

Registered
No Fly List
I'm stopping by Dunham's after work to see if it has that deal. I'm guessing it was mis-priced.

Registered
Scout Squad AA9126
Never had a 1911 in 9mm before getting the most recent pistol, and I can see it being a bit of fun.
After shooting the LTWT Commander in .45 ACP, the full-size steel 1911 in 9mm feels like shooting a .22. She's a real tack driver, too. In fact. my 9mm 1911 is my practice/plinking handgun (I quit shooting .22's years ago).

Enjoy.

Reactions: E pluribus unum

Registered
No Fly List
I checked the local Dunham's, all the .22 mag was about 50 cents a round. Bummer.

Registered
I'm stopping by Dunham's after work to see if it has that deal. I'm guessing it was mis-priced.
Hello,
Yes, you are most likely correct on the mislabled price, but.
Why not, capitalize on their mistake. Drop the $200 on four boxes. $24 for 250rnds of .22wmr sounds good to me...9-10 cents per rnd. was giving it away.
I wonder, how many boxes they sold at $24 before, they noticed their mistake?.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts