M14 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2014 Michigan Garand, Springfiled, & Vintage Rifle Match St. Championship

All, the Muskegon Pistol and Rifle Club will be hosting the annual CMP/MRPA sanctioned Games Championship on Sunday September 07th, 2014 at the club's outdoor range located in Holton MI. Registration is NOW open.

This year we are changing things up a bit. The St. Champion will be the high aggregate of 3 rifles/matches, those being the Garand, Springfield and Vintage Rifle. This will be an "as issued" match and all rifles will need to comply with CMP rules 4.1,4.1.1,4.1.2,4.1.3,4.1.4, & 4.1.6. Triggers will be weighed before the match, weighing will start precisely at 7:30am. All three matches will utilize the CMP "A" course of fire on the SR target at 200 yds. Each competitor will need 105 rounds. There will be individual trophies for all 3 matches and a trophy for the overall St. Champion. CMP medals of achievement will be awarded based on CMP cut scores.

The St. Champion will also need to be both a Resident of MI. and a member of The Michigan Rifle and Pistol Association. We will have MRPA applications on site.

Pre-registration is required this year, but we will accept post entries on the day of the match up the range limit of 66 shooters. Post registration will start promptly at 7:30 am the day of the match. Pre-registration cut off date is Sept. 03rd even though the match program states Aug. 28th.. Match fees are:

Adult $40.00
Adult MRPA member $35.00
Jr. $20.00
Post entries the day of the match $45.00

Please make all checks payable to The Muskegon Pistol and Rifle Club. Checks can be sent to:

Art Curow
1109 N. Robinhood Dr.
Muskegon, MI. 49445

I've attached the match program in the link below, but please contact me with any additional questions. Thanks,

Art

http://muskegonprc.org/Temp_2014_CMP...nship_Sep7.pdf

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Friday bump. Still have PLENTY of space available and securing a spot with a post entry on Sunday morning will not be a problem. Come on out and shoot! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks,

Art

1 - 2 of 2 Posts