M14 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NYCSTRIPES has introduced himself and has the knowledge and experience that will become an integral part of this board!!!
Oleman is still lurking and learning but has the passion,so will reveal himself soon,I'm sure. Given his knowledge,He will contribute much!
These guys are dear freinds to Kathy and I.
Welcome them as brothers.
Thank You and God bless,
Jeff

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Hi Jeff
thanks. Appreciate the warm welcome.
Ken

·
"Death From Above"
11,254 Posts
Welcome aboard! Don't forget we are trying to get members from the NY metro are to meet out on the island for a get together this spring.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bronxboy,just so you know

Welcome, your a New Yorker whats not to like!!
Ken's not just a NYer,but one of the guys who is willing to give

all to keep the streets safe for you and yours.
Keep him in your prayers as he is not just a cop but a brother who defends your 2nd ammendment rights! Remember his brothers and sisters in arms also,regardless of their political stance,they strive to protect us.
Thank You,
Jeff

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard to Oleman, since I have already welcomed NYCSTRIPES.GI2 I hope Oleman sees this and responds so we will know he knows he is welcome.

-

·
Registered
635 Posts
Welcome to NYCSTRIPES and OLEMAN. GI6
NYCSTRIPES, thank you for your service. Come on in and stay awhile as you will find that there are alot of good people here that will help out in anyway they can. Just friendly folks with a love of everthing that goes bang INCLUDING M14/M1A platforms.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts