M14 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I might be parting with this, so I am trying out some pictures. It is hard to capture the true beauty of this stock. Besides the color and figure, it is also the trimmest SAI stock I have ever seen. Same as USGI.

The rifle also has the tightest fitting TRW oprod I have ever seen leave Geneseo.

Bolt and hammer are also TRW. the trigger housing is 66118. I added a ARMS 18 mount, Sadlak guide rod and an Beretta BM59 800 meter carbine elevation pinion.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
If you part with it, say hello to one of your biggest firearm regrets! The thing about iot is you will never come across something like that again! With that said I would like dibs so PM me your asking price or WTS post if you do decide to sell. But as stated above I would discourage the sale.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
That is a gorgeous rifle. I think I would find something else to part with.

·
Forum Jester
8,444 Posts
it's grandfathered in jersey,why get rid of it.you will never be satisfied with another

·
Registered
14,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I never use this. It's pristine. I still have a couple of complete USGI rifles from the same time period to use.

I've let enough nice rifles go as a bargain, this one will be premium. I may end up with after all. RNGR2

Today was overcast, the next time the sun comes out I'll try some more pics.

·
Registered
14,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just got back from the range, breaking in an unfired 1995 M1A with a Winchester barrel. It put a smile on my face, so I guess I will part with this Bush rifle. It looks like it will be days before we see the sun again, so these pics will have to do. I will be posting in the PX shortly. I have numerous PM's regarding a sale, but I am sure my price will scare everyone off. RNGR2

·
Registered
136 Posts
It's a beauty. but I can't afford this and a divorce. The first thing I'd do would be swap off the stock and wrap it up nice so I could go out and shoot it and not worry about casual dings and scratches.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.