M14 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not earth shaking, but a retired Sgt. that I used to work with offered up some 1911 mag for one Ruger hicap 9mm mag. That mag cost me $35 shipped from Midway. Here's what I ended up with:

Eight are these milsurp mags that I've seen around for about $8 each, one was a spare for the Charles Daly 1911 that he had and one is a Chip McCormick Shooting Star (stainless).

Not an earth shaking deal but not one to turn down either. All the mags came loaded, too.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Very Nice!! I especially like the part about "All the mags came loaded, too".
Where did you get the patch, guns and coffee??
Are they still available?

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The patch came from a tactical weapons shop that I frequent. I think it's called Rainier Arms? It's in Auburn WA. The patches are under $10 as I remember.

From what I understand that patch was started by an open carry group here in WA state that meet at Starbucks. Has the local Libs really wound up!! It is state law though. They've been trying to provoke a confrontation with LE, in a good way, I guess from their perspective. We've gotten several bulletins on how to approach the situation should it occur. WA state has a preemption law that doesn't allow municipalities or counties to have different laws.

I attended a Caliber Press LE seminar a few months ago and it was a hit with my cronies. If you want I could look and see if they have any more.

Yeah, here's the link.

http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/about

·
Registered
6,577 Posts
That's a heck of a deal. Nicely done.GI5

1 - 5 of 5 Posts