1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Out of stock. Just out of curiosity how much were they? I built one of these a while back and it went together easily.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Might want to re-think purchasing from Palmetto.

I have bought lots of AR stuff from Palmetto the last few years with no issues. Recently purchased their AR 3.5lb Match Grade Trigger. Installed trigger same day and called customer service next day. Trigger breaks clean MOST of the time. Randomly has almost 1/4 inch creep before breaking. Inspected trigger and found left hammer spring tang inside trigger spring tang. Trigger not assembled properly and can not be simply corrected. I like the way the trigger felt and wanted to exchange it for a properly operating unit.

Called customer service expecting they would simply say ok and just send it back in for exchange. Waited on hold a very long time. Representative stated I would have to email pics of the trigger and fill out the return request on line. Seemed a little tedious...the picture part. Any way not comfortable with how the conversation went. Decided if it was going to be this difficult to exchange a defective part I would rather just return it for a refund. Completed on line return request with pics and have not had any response for several days.

This is the first time I have gotten a defective product from them after several years. Nothing is perfect. Just thought they would be up standing and take care of the problem. At this point I am not going to spend any more money with them. Might want to take a look at their yelp reviews.....not very pretty.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/palmetto-state-armory-columbia-2

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Out of stock. Just out of curiosity how much were they? I built one of these a while back and it went together easily.
Hi,
They were a $100!

On top of that, they were FORGED!!!RNGR3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts