M14 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a little something different for your perusal... I absolutely love Ruger rimfires. I'd built a 10/22 that I was very happy with previously, along with a MKIII SS Target that was a beauty. I sold the MKIII in a fit of stupidity a few years ago, and eventually decided to build a new one. I'd fallen in love with the heavy tapered barrel but did NOT like the tall front sight band. Convinced a talented gunsmith to cut and re-crown the barrel for me, and got to work on one. This little gem is a blast to shoot and has very good accuracy!

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
16,448 Posts
Pretty cool mod, I bet it's fun to shoot. I like Ruger rimfires too.
I have a stainless MK III and 10/22, I've been thinking about selling because I bought them years ago because ".22 is cheap".
m14brian

·
Registered
634 Posts
Is there a grip like that available for the 22/45? I have one of those, and love shooting it. My cousin has the model with threaded barrel, it is amazing how quiet it is suppressed.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I have a slab-sided MKII that I absolutely love....almost have to work at missing a target. Shoot it during our Rimfire Challenge matches each month. Most of the time, Ruger hits it "out of the park," and the MKII was/is a "long ball."

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Beautiful, your mods look great

1 - 7 of 7 Posts